Please read before submitting
While we encourage writers to submit to us, we want you to have the chance of being accepted for publication. Please take the time to ensure you follow our submission guidelines. They are straightforward and are there to assist you in getting published. Please follow them. Do not use over 200 words to describe your manuscript. While we may accept work under 50,000 words, we publish nothing under 30,000 words unless with a second story to increase the word count or as a give-away to increase visibility of an already published work. We publish both digital, print, and audio based on the projected sales of the work. Our publisher will meet new authors over Skype to discuss the publication if needed.
- We only accept new, never before published works
- We require first publication rights
- When attaching the manuscript, make sure it is only the manuscript
- Do not include cover letters or bios in your manuscript
- We provide a synopsis area. Please use it
- Do not supply a long synopsis, keep it under 200 words
- Only submit once
- Do not use “special” fonts in the manuscript
- Manuscripts should be over 50,000 words (but we may accept smaller)
We attempt to contact every author who submits to us. Please understand that it can take as long as three months depending on how many submissions we receive.
Once accepted, your manuscript will go through three editing steps:
- Spelling / Grammar / Punctuation
Your manuscript will stay true to your language (Canadian, US, British English). We want your voice in the work, so we take care during the editing stages to remain true to your overriding style. Keep in mind the work must adhere to proper spelling and grammar to be publishable.
Note: Our imprints deal with specific genres of writing. If your manuscript is a better fit for an imprint other than the one you selected, we will reassign it.
Note: We record your IP address during the submission process for security reasons.